Abstract, Research Paper, Case Study, Work in Progress and Report
September 20th, 2022
Notification of abstract and full paper Acceptance / Rejection
October 20th, 2022
Registration ends / Finish the payment and registration form / Camera ready
November 10th, 2022
Welcome to attend ICARA 2023
February 10-12, 2023
How to Submit your Paper
- Download the Full Paper Template for proceedings and read guidelines.
- Prepare your manuscript in English. Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain grammatical and language errors.
- All third party work included in your paper should be properly acknowledged with referencing.
- Each paper should have no less than full 4 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references. One regular registration is within Five Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
- Submit your paper through online submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icara2023 (.pdf)
Conference Plagiarism Policy
The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. Reuse of material previously published by the authors is possible under the conditions that the authors fully disclose (cite) the reference and clearly highlight the innovative contribution of the ICARA 2023 submission and the significance of this contribution.
- All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- Review comments will be communicated to you and you may be required to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.