How to Submit your Paper
- Download the Full Paper Template for proceedings and read guidelines.
- Prepare your manuscript in English. Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain grammatical and language errors.
- All third party work included in your paper should be properly acknowledged with referencing.
- Each paper should have no less than 5 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references. One regular registration is within FIVE Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
Conference Plagiarism Policy
The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. Reuse of material previously published by the authors is possible under the conditions that the authors fully disclose (cite) the reference and clearly highlight the innovative contribution of the ICARA2020 submission and the significance of this contribution.
- All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
|Manuscript Submission Deadline:||December 30th, 2019|
|Decision Notification:||January 20, 2020|
|Early Birds Registration Deadline:||February 10, 2020|
|Conference Dates:||May 14-16, 2020|